General Information and Rules
- FIREWORKS are NOT allowed at any time.
- Please be considerate to others in the campground and on the Apple River.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Trash is to be deposited in the dumpsters located by the front gate at check-out.
- Cancellation Policy:
- 14-day notice for camping (less 15% service charge)
- 30-day notice for cabins (less 15% service charge)
- NO REFUNDS ON CONCERT AND SPECIAL EVENT DATES
- Vehicle charges: $20.00 on all weekends & holidays
- Check-Out time is 11:00 a.m. for all campsites and cabins.
- Advance reservations are required for Camp-Tube Package rates.
- Packages and regular rates may not apply on concert weekends.
- All persons in the campground must be registered campers
- No Visitors allowed
- One wristband will be issued per person – a lost or torn-off wristband will cost full price to replace
- There is a 5 mph speed limit in Float Rite Park
- There is a $30 clean-site fee per site (or cabin) due at check-in. Refunded at check out if site is picked up and liter free minus $10 disposal fee
- No radios, music or loud noise after 11:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- Burning of picnic tables or cutting of branches and trees will result in a $300.00 fine and immediate eviction without a refund.
- Reservations can be made up to one-year in advance. Please call our reservation office early for best site selection.
- Anyone breaking these rules is subject to immediate eviction without a refund.
- No pets.
- No glass bottles.
- No Fireworks!!
- No party tents allowed!
- No beer bongs!
- No tent stakes longer than 6 inches allowed.
- No wood pallets allowed to be burned in park.
- No hot tubs.
- No ATVs, mini-bikes, or bicycles.
- No P.A. speakers or other noise maker.
- No loud generators.
- No party shall move from its assigned campsite to another campsite without prior approval.
- No U-Haul, Ryder trucks, etc. over 20ft.
Apple River Tubing Information:
What You Need to Bring to the Tubestand:
- One set of keys and one driver’s license for a deposit of 10 tubes
- Payment for cooler tube rental and a $5.00 can deposit for each cooler tube
- Life Jackets for children or non-swimmers are recommended
- Do bring life preservers for children and all non-swimmers.
- Do bring suntan and sunscreen lotion.
- Do take off watches and jewelry.
- Do wear tennis shoes.
- Do secure glasses.
- Do check car keys.
- We encourage having a good time, but request drinking in moderation.
- Do have a great time!
- Don’t bring keg beer.
- Don’t bring your personal rafts or tubes – must be rented through Float Rite Park.
- Don’t bring glass containers of any kind.
- Don’t bring Styrofoam coolers.
- Don’t bring your pets to the Apple River – they are not allowed in park or on shuttle buses.
- Don’t litter. Please help keep our river clean.
CARRY-IN FIREWOOD BAN in ST. CROIX COUNTY as of July 2009
Note: you are not allowed to carry in firewood due to the ash and oak disease that is prevalent in the Midwest.
Sanitized firewood is available for sale onsite for $6/bundle